2/15/07

Zesty Chicken and Pasta

1 lb boneless chicken breast chopped into smallish pieces
3/4 cup italien dressing (split into 1.2 and 1/4)
2 cups broccoli florets
1/2 cup thinly sliced onion (about 1 small)
1 1/4 cup chopped red or green pepper (about 1 large)
1 Tb fresh parsley
450 g (1/2 of 900-g pkg.) pasta, cooked, drained
1/4 parmesan cheese

COOK and stir chicken in 1/4 cup of the dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat 4 min. or until no longer pink.

ADD broccoli, onions, peppers and parsley; cook until tender, stirring occasionally.

TOSS with hot pasta and remaining 1/4 cup dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.

This recipie is easy, yummy and FAST!! You might need to add more dressing for more flavour. Depends on what you like! I don't actually measure my dressing, I just put some in. I also add a little bit of water to the pan when I'm cooking the chicken because it thins the sauce and cooks better. Also, I use CalorieWise dressing... enjoy!

0 comments:

MBA Recipes   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP