Delicious Chicken Casserole
· 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
· 2 stalks celery, cut into thirds
· salt & pepper to taste
· 3 cup cooked rice
· 6 ounces sour cream
1 1 cup chicken broth
· 2 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup (I use 2 C homemade)
· 2 cups crushed buttery round crackers
· 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring to a boil the chicken breasts. Boil until cooked through. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- In a large bowl, stir together sour cream, soup, broth, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix in cooked rice and chicken. Spoon mixture into a 9x13 inch casserole dish. In a re-sealable bag, shake together crushed crackers and melted butter. Sprinkle crackers over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.